The Church of St. Marina is located at the village’s centre, built in 1872 and operating regularly -week by week -along with the church of St. George. It is of Gothic style and with a variation in the windows and the roof, which is inclined. There was once a cemetery in the south side of the yard.
wind: 5m/s WNW
H 29 • L 27